Thom Hogan's assessment of a D400

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sammy Yousef
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,408Gear list
Like?
Re: Thom Hogan's assessment of a D400
In reply to Arree, Apr 10, 2013

Arree wrote:

I use my Phone for calling, SMS, I never even tried to make a photo, why should I ?

I have a D300

Must be murder carrying the D300 in your shirt pocket

why should I use internet on a mobilephone screen if a computer or laptop give me a much better view ?

Because it's always with you and sometimes a mobile view is more than enough. Anything more serious I agree - I wait till I get home.

Call me oldfashioned if you want, but we all get older, need glasses, these days it looks like they only make electronics for youngsters while the population in this world becomes older.

Stop trying to fit a pro DSLR in your shirt pocket, old man

^^^^ Meant in jest.

I'll be grumpy and set in my ways myself before too much longer. They're talking about the death of the PC. That would make me grumpy. If others want dinky toy tablets and do nothing other than view media, email and play touch screen games, that's fine, but I want to do much more with a computer than that.

-- hide signature --

Sammy.
My forum postings reflect my own opinions and not those of my employer. I'm not employed in the photo business.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow