Started Apr 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
axlotl
Contributing MemberPosts: 783
Like?
M43 Talk appears to be the most active forum on this site
Apr 9, 2013

Having recently retired, again, from my day job I have far too much spare time some of which I have (mis ?) spent counting forum threads. Yes, I know, get a life and all that, anyway......

I counted the number of active threads on each talk forum on this site (dpreview) for the previous 24 hours at 0825 hours Sydney time,  Wednesday 10 April. I simply counted threads from the top of the list down to the first one listed as "1 day ago".  Here you go, I have listed just the forums for cameras with interchangeable lenses, although none of the other forums that I checked had more threads than the busier ILC forums:

1. All Nikon 133 (DX 57, ProDX 12, FX 64) So M43 shows more activity than each of the Nikon forums but total Nikon ILC activity is #1.

2. M43 102

3. All Canon 85 (Rebel 19, Mid spec APS-C 19, FF 47)

4. Sony NEX 75

5. Sony Alpha 57

6. Fuji X  52

7. Pentax SLR  46

8. Nikon1  15

There is no forum for Canon EOS M.

I did have the impression that the M43 forum was getting busy, and indeed it is.

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow