Fstop Kenti or guru

Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
juliemeikle
Regular MemberPosts: 171Gear list
Like?
Re: Fstop Kenti or guru
In reply to alFR, Apr 9, 2013

The Loka arrived today. i only ordered it yesterday. I got home late this evening so, although I have unpacked it, I have only given it a once over. There is a lot more space and pleanty of attachment straps on the outside.

So far I think it is a better size for me. More tomorrow!

It will take a lot od willpower to send the Guru back though.  They only had the black Lokas in stock, I would have preferred the green, but the black is fine. It is very well made and comfortable.

Where are you based ? You would be welcome to have a look at my Loka if you are near...although that is probably not likely as I am in North Norfolk so kind of out on a limb really!

whilst I still have the guru they are out of stock so if you want one of those and I do send it back let them know that you know one is on it's way!. I will post more when I have had the chance to play more.

juliemeikle's gear list:juliemeikle's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow