Which Sony Nex camera is best for a busy Mum?

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Questions thread
APhotoNovice
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Re: Which Sony Nex camera is best for a busy Mum?
In reply to CLYoung, Apr 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your input.  Now you've got me thinking about the Nex6 because of the viewfinder.

I will check out the RX100, but my gut instincts are that whilst this is no doubt a superb P&S camera and will no doubt be able to take the kind of shots and videos that I'm looking for, I don't get the same enjoyment of taking a photo with P&S camera's, particularly from an LCD as opposed to a viewfinder.  And, I can always call upon my iphone to take snaps, as this would almost always be with me too.  So, my thoughts are now turning to the whole experience of taking photos and the enjoyment that I get from putting a good camera to my eye and holding the lens.  If the NEX 5 or 6 will provide me with the quality, ease and is not overly bulky/cumbersome, I think I would personally get more enjoyment and mileage from using it over a P&S...  only holding the camera in my hands will answer that for me, I guess!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow