Negative Voting DESTROYS "Challenges"

Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
thanasaki
Forum MemberPosts: 86Gear list
Like?
Re: Negative Voting DESTROYS "Challenges"
In reply to tasad, Apr 9, 2013

Dear tasad, I just looked into this thread after quite a while and I discovered that me "thanasaki" and my friend and shooting buddy "britties" have been "accused" and also already "convicted" by including us on some (undoubtfully honest and respectfull) members' blacklists, without ANY notice. I admit that you made a very good work on showing a great number of very similar photos of us two and -obviously with honesty- claiming that we were cheaters. In fact they are photos of the many times (almost once a week over the last 3-4 years) where we go shooting together. Conanfuji -whom I respect very much, but know only from his excellent challenge hostings - has guessed 100% the right figure. We, thanasaki and britties are simply SHOOTING BUDDIES and fully respect the rules and ethics of DPreview's "Challenges". If you 'd look more closely to the exif information of the photos of both photographers, you will discover different serial numbers on our cameras (we have both a D90 and D700, though I posess a D300, D7000 and a D5000 aswell). In some very rare occasions we lend also eachothers camera for a quick shot with the right lens on, and sometimes it also can happen that the exifs of the our pictures are partly corrupted due to postproccessing and uploading (I personally discovered "future dated" on quite a few of my submissions due to data transmission errors while uploading. So, I'd  like like to ask you and of course all the other members, active on DPreview's "challenges" to read this notice and eventually figure out their opinion.

BTW, if any questions and doubts raise again, a personal message to me first, would be -I think- the right thing to do.

thanasaki's gear list:thanasaki's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Nikon D90 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow