Macro Focus Stacking

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
digital ed
Senior MemberPosts: 2,744Gear list
Like?
Re: Macro Focus Stacking
In reply to rgolub, Apr 9, 2013

rgolub wrote:

Thanks.  About as close to underwater as your going to get on the surface (Alaska muskeg, basically a very squishy bog).

Did you find that the Surface Pro / Helicon Focus combo better than the Android / Helicon Remote (or whatever they call it) any better?

-- hide signature --

RG
www.lostrange.com

I can use the full version of Helicon Focus/Remote on the Surface Pro so it it much more convenient. Additionally, I have ControlMyNikon installed so it gives me some options. I liked the Motorola Zoom Android tablet but it is still lacking many operational features that other Android tablets have. I believe Google has basically abandoned the Zoom and focuses on the other Android tablets.

I have SurfacePro 128 set up to run just like my Win 7 Ultimate desktops and have many PC programs installed and used. So far have not found a PC program it will not run. It is far more capable for running Helicon, especially because of its speed of processing. I think of it as a tablet desktop.

I will be up in Alaska at the end of May. Hopefully I can find subjects for my photos as well as you did.

digital ed's gear list:digital ed's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Nikon D800 Nikon 1 V2 Nikon D810 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow