Future of photography: Imaging by light vector recording.

Started Apr 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Joseph S Wisniewski
Forum ProPosts: 33,950Gear list
Like?
If you cannot comprehend the technology...
In reply to looper1234, Apr 9, 2013

looper1234 wrote:

I didn't want to sound adversarial, but i believe what I described is a plausible terminus to the technical aspect of photography.

i don't care that someone tried to make a cheap buck using immature technology, or some paper i can't even comprehend.

If you cannot comprehend the technology, then what is your "belief" that it is "plausible" based on?

The people who created it say that it's not possible to use that technology in the manner you describe.

the technical aspect of photography is not hard to explain; collect light information, use said information to construct image. In the old days we do so in darkrooms, now we have lightroom and who knows.

all the rest is mere technicalities.

Not unless you have some idea how to address them. That's what "technicalities" are, the technical details. If there is no technology to solve a problem, then there are no technicalities of how to implement it.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008.
Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed.
Ciao! Joseph
www.swissarmyfork.com

Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list:Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon D100 +42 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow