Looking for a wide screen monitor with no AG (anti-glare) filter

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
MisterPootieCat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,981Gear list
Like?
Re: Thanks
In reply to NewsyL, Apr 9, 2013

Not much more I can do with lighting, it's almost completely dark except for a small table lamp that sits behind the monitor and lights up the wall of my office cubicle. The one thing that does help is keeping the brightness up a little higher.

It's easy to spend a boat load of money on stuff, especially when trying to stay on the bleeding edge of things. My main motivation to improve things was a recent project where I had to reload the OS on my wife's 6+ year old laptop. I don't know what kind of panel it has in it but it's just so much more pleasant to look at.

My 8 year old Dell 2005FPW was still working fine when it was replaced by the U2412M, it might be coming out of retirement soon.

And as stated earlier, the Samsung Note tablet we had was bordering on stunning as a tool to view my images but obviously too small for any serious editing. Then there are the people who remove the AG film from the panels. I'm not that desperate or brave, yet.

MisterPootieCat's gear list:MisterPootieCat's gear list
Canon PowerShot S2 IS Canon PowerShot S5 IS Canon PowerShot G10 Minolta DiMAGE Z1 Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow