Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
RezaTravilla
Regular MemberPosts: 241Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm better than sony?
In reply to Dan_168, Apr 8, 2013

Dan_168 wrote:

RezaTravilla wrote:

great gear don't make great photographer.

I have tested the famous X100s, one word: i don't like the autofocus. It's going no where. Better Sony NEX who has, at least, face detection.

So, you have invest on an expensive gear and for focusing you rely on manual focusing? kinda silly to me.

Well, there is a lot of "silly" people out there spent more on Zeiss Manual focus lens to use them on modern SLRs. may be it's only "silly" for some but not the others.

i mean that for fuji x100s

only 1 lens and the autofocus going no where. in Indonesia the price is about US $1300. While nex 6 is about US $960 with the advantages can change the lenses.

Nex 6 is the best choice. Can change lenses and the price is more affordable. I also tested Fuji, i don't find the magic on it. It's slightly good but not very significant.

I also addicted using manual lens such the very very very very old ones CZ Jena Tessar 50mm f2.8 red T 12 blades hohohoho (from Hitler's era i think). The bokeh very un-rival.

RezaTravilla's gear list:RezaTravilla's gear list
Nikon D300S Sony Alpha NEX-5N Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow