Buying a Mac Mini just got a whole lot easier

Started Jan 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mateo Miller
Regular MemberPosts: 431Gear list
Like?
problem solved
In reply to Tom_N, Apr 8, 2013

1.3.4 Powering on the Newer Technology miniStack MAX

To use the Newer Technology miniStack MAX, connect your preferred interface cable(s) to the enclosure and the computer. Turn the power switch to the ON position, and verify the LED at the front of the enclosure is illuminated. Your drive should mount on your computer’s desktop. If you have a disc in the optical drive, an SD card in the reader or items connected to the hub, those mechanisms will also mount on your computer’s desktop. The card reader, optical drive and hub all connect via USB only. If a Firewire or eSATA cable is plugged in, the hard drive will mount over that interface instead of USB. Even if the hard drive is being used over FireWire or eSATA, the optical drive, card reader and hub will all continue to function properly over USB.

That's good enough for me.

I actually use CF Cards so the SD card reader doesn't really do anything for me anyway.

But it will be nice to have a couple more USB ports

Mateo Miller's gear list:Mateo Miller's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow