How Many of You Are Applying Sharpness With D7100??

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,852Gear list
Like?
How Many of You Are Applying Sharpness With D7100??
Apr 8, 2013

Just curious because i have seen some posts with photos with D7100 and they say they just applied "some" sharpening.  This really makes me re-evaluate my thoughts and think "is that anti AA sensor making a BIG difference?"  Probably not.  I really wanted to get the D7100 but i just bought the nikon 17-55 for my Fuji S5 and i am completely BROKE.  My wife doesn't even KNOW that i bought it.  Yeah, i know, i am DEAD!!

I figured, if people are still sharpening their images a bit, then what't the point???  I just looked at Amazon and the freaking D5200 is $696 (DAMM!!)

The D7000 is $896, but honestly, i am extremely scared in buying one because i might just end up with a focusing issue.  That would be completely pittiful!  But the price is not bad.

I am also looking at the D90 brand new for $599.  I have never used this camera, but usually everytime someone says good things about the D90, nice colors, very good skin tones, bla bla bla.

What would any of you guys recommend?  Which camera would most likely suck the best juice out of my lenses, the D5200??  I currently have the 35 1.8, 50 1.8, 16-85 (selling it), 17-55, Rokinon 85 1.4.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Casio Exilim EX-S5 Nikon D5200 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow