In reply to HELG, Apr 8, 2013

HELG wrote:

jldgomes wrote:

HELG wrote:

jldgomes wrote:

HELG wrote:

jldgomes wrote:

HELG wrote:

That's my words : See tele pictures samples please. CA showing at F9. Yes some Samsung optics very well but not 18-200 mm.

And where is 60 mm ?

Do you know many telezooms (10x zoom) for APS-C sensors that are good?

I see that Samsung 18-200 not so good. If you interesting so hard 10X zoom for APS-C all internet pages to you attention;-)

Samsung's 18-200 is neither good nor bad, it's like the others from other manufacturer's for other systems.

from the ones I know:

- Nikon 18-200 -> OK

- Sony 18-200 -> OK(ish)

- Samsung 18-200 -> OK(ish)

It's simply not a range with very good glass on the market.

I myself am not interested at all, but since you are, I asked you what 18-200mm do you consider good? "Search the internet" is obviously not a suitable answer.

Yes you are right but I work with Sony 18-250 more than three year and I know wery well as would be showing resulting image. I see that Samsung some lower than my lens. My lens not so good I guess but CA some better.

In my opinion, a lens like that makes no sense on systems that are supposed to be compacts.

The only zoom I have is the 50-200mm (Which is way, way better than the 18-200) and I almost never use it, I only bought it because it was only 100 euros.

If you like/want to use a lens like the 18-200, I don't know what mirrorless system is good for you.

I tried my Sony 18-250 on cameras NEX-5 and NEX-5N with LA-EA1 adapter so I want to say that the optics of the Samsung is not that bad but not as good. This is no more than average. And due to a better quality sensor if there are a lot of illusions optics better.
CA speak louder than words. Also shows that the sensor can give a higher resolution than standard optics Samsung....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow