Great little compact but image quality / performance do not deserve the “enthusiast camera” label...

Started Apr 6, 2013 | User reviews thread
jim4850
Regular MemberPosts: 238Gear list
Like?
Re: question about responsiveness and buffering.
In reply to Alan Ernst, Apr 8, 2013

You've been reasonably fair though I don't think battery charging is an issue at all, nor has battery life been an issue for a number of years, all cameras are fine now.

Using the LI-50B was a factor for me to buy since I already have chargers and other batteries, I like the way Olympus use a common battery for a few cameras.

I'm not sure whether me posting more stuff here will help much, I don't shoot RAW, I've bought Olympus of late because I like the look of their JPGs, let them do the work of creating a picture, I don't even shoot fine JPG setting, just normal is good enough for my eyes.

If I wanted a better camera I would have bought a different one but I wanted a good camera that fitted easily in a pocket and I've never been a red hot fan of the Canon S90-110 shots. I'm happy with what I'm getting from the XZ-10 it fits my purpose quite well, and I still post shots from it my way good or bad to my weblog here.

jim4850's gear list:jim4850's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P510 Olympus SZ-16 iHS Olympus Stylus XZ-10 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Samsung NX100 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow