Started Apr 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alex Sarbu
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,114Gear list
Like?
Re: Please read the interview ...
In reply to LFLee, Apr 8, 2013

LFLee wrote:

Lynch mob forming, in progress...

Good idea. What I did is send an email to that email address telling Jim my opinion, if everyone did that, Jim will know there are people who wants FF.

But very likely, Jim is just like Ned, have zero input to the development team in Japan (and have no idea what they are developing). He is just a salesman. But for him to say PENTAX/RICOH will be one of the top 3 camera manufacturers beside Canon and Nikon in 3-5 yrs.... and competing with ... what? Q? and without FF?

Yeah, Pentax currently have only the Q; maybe they should try making a K-mount DSLR 

either he is on drug or he just want to impress his new boss. Unless PENTAX/RICOH manage to sell 645DII around $4000 new. Else this guy is dreaming / he retired after 3-5 yrs, like Ned.

I'm sure you can do much better.

By the way, I'd bet he's not isolated from Pentax Japan, and actually receives info from them. For example, the decision to make Pentax Ricoh the 3rd imaging company, in a given timeframe.

Lee

Alex

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow