DPP, Lightroom and Photo Ninja, samples

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
aftab
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,518Gear list
Like?
Re: I purchased a PN yesterday...
In reply to michonn, Apr 8, 2013

michonn wrote:

Hello I have installed the photoninja in my laptop yesterday after few hours playing with the trial. I was about to choice between PN and LR. I have spend 130 euro for purchasing this program because they added tax ;"(  - I live in Dublin Ireland . Anyway the program is good but not perfect, it has plenty of bugs and program is slowing down a lot , my laptop is getting crazy and slowing as well. The shadow lifting is good and highlights recovery works very good much better than DPP. I'm also using Gimp after RAW converted to JPG sometimes , this program have some nice features that other don't and cost nothing.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing 'bugs'. I have not come across any so far. Write to the customer service. They got back to me in few hours.

Please read the tutorial in their website. And play with filters and sliders. One of the first things you should do is try different presets (there are only few to try from). Often you will find that that's all you will need to do.

Best of luck.

-- hide signature --

Life is short.
Travel with passion.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catch45/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow