bhphotovideo site

Started Apr 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jeadm
Contributing MemberPosts: 744Gear list
Like?
Re: bhphotovideo site
In reply to shuttervelocity, Apr 7, 2013

I don't mind.  If I'm not in a big hurry for something or found a much better deal elsewhere (and that doesn't happen much) I'd buy from them, or wait to.  They're a fine establishment and a good place to spend your hard earned money.

There are things in life that are more important to some people than being open 24/7.  Good on them for recognizing that, and living what they believe.

Quote:

"The business is owned by Herman Schreiber. Schreiber and many of the store's employees are observant Satmar Hasidic Jews who close the store on Shabbat and Jewish holidays except for Hanukkah (Jewish law does not prohibit work during that holiday, except during Shabbat itself). The Web site is open, but orders are not taken or shipped between Friday evening and Saturday evening and on Jewish holidays."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26H_Photo_Video

Jeadm's gear list:Jeadm's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Sony SLT-A57 Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow