Started Apr 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DavidinDenmark
Regular MemberPosts: 108
Like?
A question on the DP2M
Apr 7, 2013

OK, so finally, after viewing the results that have been produced with the DPxM cameras, I'll be collecting my DP2M on Tuesday. I've had a DP1 since 2008, and it's still the camera I grab if I don't want to be encumbered by a camera. The results from the M-series cameras, especially in BW, can remind me of the prints I used to make from much larger-format negatives. Not the sharpness, more the tonal progression.

I'm picking it up in London, on a quick visit, and the helpful dealer has promised to charge up a battery for me. And the weather forecast is for continuous rain. But I hope to get a few shots of a wet London.

I've downloaded the instruction book, but there is one thing that I can't work out (there are several things, but the rest can wait).

If I use auto ISO, is it possible to set a minimum shutter speed, or is there a default speed that the camera will use?

David

Sigma DP1 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow