Fstop Kenti or guru

Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
juliemeikle
Regular MemberPosts: 176Gear list
Like?
Re: Fstop Kenti or guru
In reply to alFR, Apr 7, 2013

I ordered the Guru with a medium slope insert. It arrived a day later with no postage charge. The stockists in UK are the main Paramo dealers and they were incredibly helpful. I got the last Guru in the UK.

It is very well made. the ICU is a snug fit with velcro attachment points so it does not slide around. There is ample room for a spare top and lunch As well as the gear I wanted to lug about.

i have not used it yet, but it feels comfortable and solid.  The gatekeepers are out of stock as are the rain covers. The material is pretty water resistant and the shop suggested I just buy a rain cover from any outdoor shop which is good cost saving advice. I think I have one somewhere so I will try it for size.

I would like to rig up some gatekeeper alternatives so I will have a look to see what might be possible.

So far I am pleased. I must confess to being tempted by the larger one as well.....but don't let on as these are very expensive bags and the Guru will be big enough for the vast majority of  the time.

juliemeikle's gear list:juliemeikle's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow