Started Apr 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
What happened to the XZ-10?
Apr 7, 2013

There seems to be very few XZ-10 owners, which is surprising considering there was so much talk about this camera when DPR first announced it.

I check Flickr daily to find XZ-10 samples, and an XZ-10 search there is a pretty sad affair.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=olympus+XZ-10&s=rec

Almost all of the images are product shots from Olympus, and the other few images are not really useful for judging IQ.

So my question is, why are there seemingly so few XZ-10 users and early adopters?  Is it the price or is the camera not as good a performer as people initially thought it would be?

I love the body design, the lens, and AF system but I still can't find many samples to help me make an informed decision.  Since the XZ-10 talk and image postings have pretty much fallen off the map on this forum and elsewhere, I don't know what to think.  It's been available for weeks, is there some reason why the XZ-10 is not taking off?

Thanks and happy shooting, Markus

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Olympus Stylus XZ-10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow