Can the X20 be saved? :-)

Started Mar 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
FrancoisXavier C
Regular MemberPosts: 161Gear list
Like?
Re: Can the X20 be saved? :-)
In reply to Grobb, Apr 7, 2013

tron555 wrote:

Thank you for correcting me when I said the sensor on the E-PL5 was twice the size of the X20, your right; it is FOUR times the size, my mistake. What I meant to say was that the Image Quality of the E-PL5 was twice as good as the X20, for the same price. The camera may not look quite as nice, but the images it takes are one hell of a lot better in both RAW and especially JPEG. I guess I would rather my pictures look better than my camera, IMHO that is what should ultimately really matter!

As a matter of fact, I am planning on selling my trusty old Canon G12 and getting the E-PL5 as soon as I do, since it is the best bang for the buck camera with the best IQ at that price, at this time.

I think I'm gonna keep my X10 : it seems to retain highlight details better than the Olympus ...

X10/EPL5

-- hide signature --

"I was shooting in Av mode and I swear I have done panorama modes that way before." - rattymouse

FrancoisXavier C's gear list:FrancoisXavier C's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow