Like?
Re: Quick question on Sony A55 and Sony A57
In reply to camerababu, Apr 7, 2013

camerababu wrote:

Thanks for your replies,

ignorance is bliss - i will have fun with A57 once I buy

For the photography I do - A57 has all qualities

Hi buddy,

I am also A57 user from last 4 months. Upgraded from A55.

Some of the thing i like about A57 is the body size, the hand grip, the silent sensor sound, batter life. which is far better than 55. I dont think 55 and 57 is too much changes but note down other than a body size and batter life 55 is a great camera. so 57 is also the same. great camera.

Some of the lack you get is the quality of JPEG is not up to the mark, even the different between the RAW and JPEG is very much difference. Auto focus is not so fast if you are using a simple kit lens or ordinary lens. Indoor shoot are quite hectic job sometime because low light capacity is not good enough.

The capacity of exposure detection in Sony cameras are better than any of them. The close up shots compare to other camera also great, even the kit lens go so close like a simple macro lens. The sharpness is great.

I think dont worry about mid size entry level or anything....the 79% Gold award is enough for buy a good DSLR. Just enjoy A57...Sony Rocks!

Regards.

ak1981's gear list:ak1981's gear list
Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM Sony SLT-A77 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow