ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
clarnibass
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
Problem updating Camera Raw!
Apr 7, 2013

Hi

I have Lightroom and I'm trying Elements now (using the trial version). Lightroom reads my Raw files (D600) just fine. Elements can't read them because the Camera Raw version is not updated. If I try to update it, I get an error that the server could be down or some problem. The error is u41m1c212.

According to more than a few links, the way to fix this error is to disable something called "Microsoft WIFI Miniporter adapter". However, when I go to "Change adapter settings" (which is where it is supposed to be), I do no have anything called "Microsoft WIFI Miniporter adapter". The only thing I have enabled there is my connection and obviously disabling it would mean I don't have internet at all.

Strangely, Lightroom does allow updating and finds the new 4.4 update. So I'm wondering if being a trial version has anything to do with it? If not, what else could be the problem? I cannot read Raw files now with Elements which means I have to turn them into Tiff in Lightroom first (annoying).

Any ideas?

Thank you

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow