Regular MemberPosts: 353Gear list
Like?
Re: Can the X20 be saved? :-)
In reply to HL48, Apr 6, 2013

HL48 wrote:

toto435 wrote:

toto435 wrote:

It is more 549€ vs 629€...

I precise : 549 for X20 and 629 for the E-PL5 of course.

B&H has them both at $599 +/- pennies. That includes the 14-42 on the E-PL5.

These are two different cameras with two different niches and form factors with each having their strength and weaknesses. They can be both configured to Lord knows how many more variables and all you people discuss is price?

Admit it. Intrinsically this is lame fanboism. One hates the X20 or one loves Olympus full stop.

If the Olympus has the feature set that better meet my needs than the X20, I'll drop the Fuji and go Oly. Why do I need to blast the X20 and pretend to know better than the actual satisfied users? The best I can do would be to help other Olumpus prospectors or users with my experience. That is the purpose of this forum: useful exchange of information with posters actually contributing something.

I'm sorry if I may sound lame, but I am so discouraged in this forum and I was expecting a higher standard of exchange but alas...

People have different wants. If you don't respect that, then please, go someplace else.

Liz

Nukunukoo's gear list:Nukunukoo's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D300S Nikon D800E Nikon D7100 Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow