SLT-A99V Color Contamination

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
samael9
Junior MemberPosts: 32Gear list
Like?
Re: SLT-A99V Color Contamination
In reply to dennismullen, Apr 6, 2013

dennismullen wrote:

My A65 is not having the same severe green cast in DxO as my A99 but it does lean slightly that way with DxO, and like the A99, slightly magenta in ACR.

There are growing pains with these cameras that were all worked out with the A900.

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin.
You can see larger versions of my pictures at www.dennismullen.com.

Hey Dennis,

Try opening the files in ACR if you have it. I've not used any of DxO's apps, but Aperture was the culprit in my situation, and I am not alone, either. I just got back from the Aperture support page on Apple, and the tales of woe go on for 4 pages in this one particular thread. I didn't bother looking for others as this one was about all I needed.

So to all my fellow Aperture users with funky-town image problems... Looks light making a migration to Lightroom could be in our future... I signed up with Adobe's Creative Cloud subscription and really, I couldn't be happier. I have everything now. Doesn't mean I know how to use it all, but, like everything else, I'm having fun learnings as I go.

I just finished downloading Google/Nik's all-in-one as a free upgrade to when I bought the individual apps about 6 months ago. SO it's photo-party central on my iMac. WooHoo!

-- hide signature --

Clint Kapp
www.clintkapp.com

samael9's gear list:samael9's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow