Contituation of the Versatility thread

Started Apr 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,146Gear list
Like?
Well, on second thoughts it is probablythe GH3
In reply to vzlnc, Apr 6, 2013

If it is pure stills, we do not look at weight etc it is probabl a FF.

But if we look at all that is possible with cams of a photoamera size I think it is he GH3. It an do reasonable AF tracking in stills, but the strong point is that it can do the same in video. The deo is also of TV quality. The only one that can do that.

There is little this cam cannot do to the satisfacion of say 95% of all shooters I think. It is weathersealed, has a swiveling displaym has an EVF with no blackout. It weighs so much less with those excellent lenses hat in practice you can do all that a lot longer than with any FF.

Also. CDAF is lightning fast and accurate. No front or back focussing issues. Etc.

In the end, this match makes little sens to me. It all depends on wha you are shooting, how muh you are willing to pay and to crry along with you etc.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow