Sick as a parrot. Need to downsize to Micro four thirds. Opinions appreciated

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kleeks13
Regular MemberPosts: 305
Like?
Re: Kleeks....
In reply to Marty4650, Apr 6, 2013

M:  thanks for the shots...those are adorable, especially the head shot of the golden (is he old?).  I am also a dog illustrator and that shot would make a great reference for a doggy caricature. Chama took one look and sends a "woof" in admiration. Is Dakota named after the states?  We have a tradition of naming our dogs after locations in the west.  Chama, Elko (Nevada), Pioche (Nev), Bisbee (AZ).

Sorry for the delay in response.  I am on a road trip in Tx, and (of course) was super stupid and left my laptop's powercord at home.  Believe it or not,  no powercords for the Apple MacBook Pro with retina display in the entire west Texas region!!!.   At least the manager at the Best Buy in Odessa was kind enough to call all these locations to double check availability.  Only place in the path of my road trip was austin and San Antoinio!!! The irony was he kept saying,  "once you get there you can check the location of the stores, etc. on the internet...then I would look at them with my best "you've got to be kidding me" look.  LOL

Based on your recommendations, I am renting these items to use next week on my vacation.  It is costing me $150 to rent the body and two lenses.  Someone on this site recommend going the rental route...and ...what a wonderful idea.  Currently do no have the budget to purchase, but this week will give me plenty of time to experience all the elements of the Oly OMD.  Will post my experience and shots.  In the meantime, I am enjoying your comment: bokelicious (sp?)
Kleeks

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow