Started Apr 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DoctorJerry
Regular MemberPosts: 413Gear list
Like?
accidental button pushing
Apr 5, 2013

Two things I find very frustrating with the FZ200. Don't get me wrong, I really love this camera. On my last rip to Myanmar I shot 75% of my images with it and the remainder with my Sony Nex 6. The two problems, one of which i solved and the other will take a new version of the FZ200 are how often I accidentally engage the WB button on the back. My students who have the same camera do not seem to have that problem with the same frequency, but they do have it. The 2nd problem is the lack of an eye sensor to switch between the EVF and the LCD.

I simply swung the LCD out of the way and glued a small piece of leather on the back of the camera with the LCD out of the way. I kept a loose end that covers the 4way controller.  I used a silicone glue that I can easily peel off at some later date. Pictures attached.

-- hide signature --

Someone has to tell the emperor that he has no clothes

DoctorJerry's gear list:DoctorJerry's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W620 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Fujifilm FinePix SL1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow