Suggested settings for greatest shots at beautiful little temp amusement park?

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ronfab1
Regular MemberPosts: 380
Like?
Re: Question
In reply to Vlad S, Apr 5, 2013

I honestly don't know Vlad, it just worked out that way.  There was enough room to move around that even with the considerably longer zoom on the GH3 I could have gotten similar shots of some of the same rides.  I was moving pretty quickly on the 2nd pass with the GH3 after spending more time the first trip with the A77.  I knew I wanted to use the NEX for the 3rd pass and was watching the clock as I was on the way to dog sit two "guys" who were outside and it was getting late.  I got there at 7:30PM and didn't leave until almost 10:00.  I'm glad you liked some of them.  I love color and there sure was a lot of it.

Actually on second thought some of those NEX pics were at the wide angle and likely maybe I didn't see as many opportunities with the longer zoom's widest angle at 70mm equivalent, and people walking between.  I'm glad I got to use that fast 2.8 long zoom, but in hindsight now I probably would have done better with the 12-35mm F/2.8.  I had it with me in a hip pouch and the Panny/Leica F/1.4 25mm as well.  Those should have done really well.  Especially using the "mono pod".

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow