>>>> Street Photography eXchange ..where is it? Locked

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
bosjohn21
Senior MemberPosts: 6,952
Re: I am confused
In reply to hexar, Apr 5, 2013

hexar wrote:

Frank,  you say to John  "  WE ARE ATTACHED"    Who are  "WE"  ?    Is there a group that you consider yourself to be part of  that is " under attach" ?     Who are  the group and what are the attaches ?

Let's clean rhe air rather than  feeding   your conspiracy  theory that might confuse new comers or people like John that come back after a break.  Tell me exactly what you feel attached by  and let other forum members decide for themselves if you have right to believe intentions towards you or  not .  Further stirring in this conspiracy idea of yours will not do you any good so take this opportunity to clear the air between who ever you think is targeting you negatively and yourself.

This my reaching  hand to make all relations clean and clear.  ACCEPT ?

HAVE A NICE  DAY

HEXAR

It has been my experience over the years that there comes a time to just stop responding right wrong or what ever. It really doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things. There is far to much exciting photos here to talk about.

John aka bosjohn21

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow