Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
fad
fad
Forum ProPosts: 12,289Gear list
Re: I am confused
In reply to hexar, Apr 5, 2013

hexar wrote:

Show John 1 single attack and I will apologize publicly !!  I am not the type of guy to attack annyone and you know that .

HAVE A NICE DAY

HEXAR

Well, to be honest, there is the constant passive-aggressive sniping and the cutesy cavalier dismissal of the quality of our work.

But this post clearly demands precedence, for it was both personally insulting and an attack against pretty much ever street photographer who ever lived.  It has also led to no end of disruption:

Frank, what is your drive to get so deep into the intimacy of  couples like this ?   Would a pic like this not be only  of value for those exposed ?   What is your point capturing  and saving   isolated  exposures of these couples ?   I would feel myself a bit too much voyeur  rather than photograper in  situations like this .

Do you think it is a small matter to be accused of being a sexual pervert and not a photographer?

Do you not accept any responsibility for causing the ruckus that led to my, since-rescinded, banning and the closing of our thread?

-- hide signature --

Frank
shot in downtown Manhattan.
http://sidewalkshadows.com/blog/ (street photos)

fad's gear list:fad's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon D4s Nikon D810 +9 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow