Displaying 17x22 prints

Started Apr 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
cortlander1
Regular MemberPosts: 144Gear list
Like?
Re: Displaying 17x22 prints
In reply to irvweiner, Apr 5, 2013

irvweiner wrote:

I also use my 3880 to print at 17x22 or larger and have accumulated several 'handfuls' of prints that I enjoying showing to others. But first I needed a container for storage, at this size damage comes easy: scratches, rubbing..etc. So I purchased a package of Crysal Clear plastic bags from ClearBags,  ClearBags Contacts   17+ x 25+    B1725 $49/100

http://www.clearbags.com/bags/clear-bags?nav_length=266&nav_width=252&p=3

For me, Crystal Clear was an understatement, I inserted a 17x25 print of a pair of 'resting' lions-- held it up for review and swore the lions were ready to pounce!! You can easily display your hiQ prints while in the bag--pass them around or tack on a wall. To show the media's texture, slide the print easily out of the bag. For household storage you wll want to store flat build a series of stacked shelves or visit Ikea!!

good luck  irv weiner

Thank you, Irv. Excellent suggestion. I just went to the clearbags site and wanted to place an order, but I see that they have a choice, either with flaps or without flap. So, which one would you recommend?

-- hide signature --

cortlander

cortlander1's gear list:cortlander1's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow