Biggs23
Biggs23 MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,526Gear list
Like?
Re: Contituation of the Versatility thread
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Apr 5, 2013

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Biggs23 wrote:

I don't shoot sports, correct. I do, however, shoot plenty of low light 'action', such as people moving and dancing in low light. Sometimes even extreme low light. So I'm extremely equipped to understand versatility in that area, even if not for sports specifically.

Show me one image that you believe I cannot take with a NEX. And also tell me why you believe I couldn't.

I posted an example in a previous thread. It was f/2.8, 1/60th, ISO 104,000 I believe. Any questions?

EVF cameras are crippled in quite a few ways. If you're a regular user of them you're certainly aware of that. They do have some advantages though.

Their advantages are the reason I don't care for OVFs anymore. In fact, that brings to another fact: EVFs add to versatility.

Which is well and good for you, but largely irrelevant to the topic at hand. EVF's have advantages as I've admitted. However, they also have drawbacks.

It's not always practical, no one is arguing that. It's more versatile overall, though.

You went for the overhype.

Nope, I went for the versatile.

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview.

Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow