Started Apr 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Larry McJunkin
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
PowerShot G15 question
Apr 5, 2013

Unfortunately, before leaving on a trip I don't have time to experiment with my new G15 but perhaps someone here has an answer to my question.

I'm going to the Masters Golf Tournament on Monday, and since it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I'd like to take the best pictures possible.  Nearly all shots will be outdoors, sunny environment, of people and outdoor scenery on the golf course.

I won't have time to fiddle around with the camera setting that much on site, so do you think under those conditions I'd be OK to just shoot max size and leave the G15 in AUTO?  Or should I prioritize one setting and let the camera do the rest?

I'm not an inexperienced amateur photographer, but I've only taken a handful of pictures with the G15 and I'm not sure of how to best configure it for this environment.  I could guess...but I'm sure there is someone here who might have the answer to this.  Thanks!

Canon PowerShot G15
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow