R3000 problems and - no end in sight

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Santelia
Regular MemberPosts: 177
Like?
Re: Rambling on about R3000
In reply to jtoolman, Apr 5, 2013

BTW- after my initial nozzle check and head cleaning of the refurbished unit which failed, still showing broken patterns, I called Epson support and explained the ordeal that I have gone through over the course of almost 2 months, the person asked me to call their customer relations dept. which I did and after talking with the representative and explaining what had been happening, she looked up information on my repairs and returns etc and could not find any records she asked me for the refurbished unit serial number and could not find it either, hmm.... so she asked me where I took the printer and said she would investigate and get back to me. She said that she will do what she can to correct the problem and help me out. So, I guess I have to keep waiting to see what is next, one interesting thing is that when the printer came back with the same problem to the local repair shop a second time I told them I was going to call Epson and tell them what they could do with their equipment, the shop guy was like, oh no don't call them that would only complicate this issue even more to let them deal with it.

-- hide signature --

Sante

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow