Some pics with the Fuji X20 in London

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jay Jenner
Contributing MemberPosts: 661Gear list
Like?
Re: Some pics with the Fuji X20 in London
In reply to alroot, Apr 5, 2013

I have been using an X10 for my recent travels and have taken some lovely shots with it - few up on my Flickr page - have a looksee. I know its not an X20 but the point I am about to make is this...there may be other small cameras that take pictures that are theoretically as good, but I do not believe there is a single other camera of this size that is as satisfying to shoot with.

Its just a pleasure to handle and use, and that makes a difference. I have picked them all up and tried them and convinced I made the right choice. Not 100% convinced about the EXR sensor and nor it would seem is Fuji as its now been dropped, so I am sure I will trade mine for an X20 at some point. But as an instrument that one enjoys taking photos with - its worth the premium. It has quirks, and I dont mind.

Canon is a Toyota, reliable and okay, built down to a margin. Fujifilm is an Alfa Romeo. A bit more expensive, a bit odd but very stylish and satisfying to use.

Jay Jenner's gear list:Jay Jenner's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow