R3000 problems and - no end in sight

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
lilredss
Regular MemberPosts: 353
Like?
Rambling on about R3000
In reply to lilredss, Apr 5, 2013

It appears that our problem may be a lot more common the we thought.  Everyone passes it off as a cleaning problem.  Everyone on here had us cleaning everything in the printer. I know that I had the cleanest printer on the planet when I got done.

Same thing when I called Epson, as soon as I said black ink on photo it was a cleaning problem and nothing else.  I told them it was coming out of the head and it was still a cleaning problem.

How many printers do they get back with this problem and thinking it is a cleaning problem, they clean them and then print one good photo and ship them out.  I know that on my printer if I let it sit for 4 or 5 days it would print good for the 1st 2 or 3 photos but after that it was back to the black lines until I let it set for 3 or 4 days again.

Like I said I'm just rambling on.  My new 3880 is suppose to be deliver  today and that will probably bring a whole new set of problems with it. While I'm here I've got a question for you guys.  Does the 3880 have a catch bottle for the waste ink when you clean the head, etc. ?

Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow