Chatokun
Regular MemberPosts: 447Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic 100-300 vs. Olympus 75-300 II lens test
In reply to Adjuster, Apr 5, 2013

Adjuster wrote:

sderdiarian wrote:

Adjuster wrote:

Easy for you to say. You are in Los Angeles. I am in the Boston area and it is too cold to play around outdoors.  This weekend should be better.

Where were you?  I live in the Boston metro area and last weekend was beautiful, seasonably cool but hardly cold.  Shooting through a window for a test is just plane silly.

-- hide signature --

Sailin' Steve

I shot the photos today. Today was not beautiful. I just got the lens today.

Okay, is this junior high? I want to hear from more people telling me not to shoot through a window. Come on guys. You can do it.

If you insist. Shooting through a window is pointless! It adds a whole other element to the image to add distortion, softness, and other such issues! Also, don't shoot on a hot day above pavement. The heat totally distorts the atmosphere. Don't shoot the moon. The atmosphere totally distorts the atmosphere. Don't shoot in rain. Humidity. Snow. Sleet. Under water. In the dark.... I got nothing.

Chatokun's gear list:Chatokun's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow