Nex-7 vs EM5 Shutter Speed comparision at ISO 200

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
LTZ470
Forum ProPosts: 11,070Gear list
Like?
Re: Nex-7 vs EM5 Shutter Speed comparision at ISO 200
In reply to LTZ470, Apr 4, 2013

DP Review has not been working in my neck o' the woods today for some reason it opens but keeps locking up and getting crashes and slow reloads...

Ok today I had some  spare time...sooo...I shot the EM5 against the Nex-7 and the USD again..

I used the Sigma 19mm vs Oly 14-150 at 14mm...14-150 (at 150mm) vs 55-210 (at 210mm)...12mm f/2.0 vs 16mm f/2.8..

Conclusion is that everyone that tried to tell me this, was absolutely correct...the all had equal shutter speeds and actually some fell in favor of the EM5...

I'm old, hard headed and cynical...and an dumb ar$ehole at times...well most of the time anyway...

My sincere apologies to everyone I called a Less Brother or a Dummy...even if you really are, I still apologize...

Really glad to see the EM5 on top...it is a great camera and a work of art to say the least...

Getting ready for a trip out west...so I will be in/out of commission for a few days...love the desert and should get some great landscape shots this year...

www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow