Hand-holding the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II near 300mm

Started Apr 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
j.m.young
Regular MemberPosts: 429Gear list
Like?
Re: Hand-holding the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II near 300mm
In reply to FrankParis, Apr 4, 2013

Would my photos be considered hand held? I have both lenses, old and new version and almost always use the lens handheld...i think. Do I really use it hand held as I don't carry a tripod but about 90 percent of the time I find something to prop the camera with. If I have to I will lay right down in the dirt and have my elbows on the ground  or use a fence or telephone pole maybe a tree anyway you all get the picture. Granted not as good as a tripod  but it gives me a good success rate. Would my photos be considered hand held?

http://scallawags.net/Mtn%20Bluebird.jpg

I don't know how far away this bird was but it was a rare bird for my area so the photo was taken for id purposes not to frame and display. The forum has been changed around so i don't know it the photo or link will even show up. But I love the lens because I can grab a photo long distance.

j.m.young's gear list:j.m.young's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow