Pocket backup for my OMD EM-5

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
daveco2
Contributing MemberPosts: 507
Like?
Re: Pocket backup for my OMD EM-5
In reply to Neurad1, Apr 4, 2013

Take the S95 and the RX100, and take your wife out for nice meals and drinks as well.  You can afford it.

Shoot the S95 and the RX100 together under the same conditions, and compare them when you get home.  If the RX100 really doesn't meet your expectations, then sell it.  I've always gotten a good response on ebay with my newish used gear.  I doubt you would lose much, if anything at all.

Then after comparing your shots, you can start a new exercise regimen to drop the weight you put on with the meals and drinks.

I've never regreted taking additional pieces of gear.  This M43 and compact camera stuff isn't that big and it can stay stored in the luggage if needs be.  You don't have to carry everything about with you.

I would rather be in the position of having something that was somewhat redundant and not using it fully than wishing I had brought it along for those photo opportunities when its specialized capabilities would have been appreciated.

Dave

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow