Started Apr 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chrisrabe
Regular MemberPosts: 275Gear list
Like?
Another request for NX300 owners... I have another problem NX300? Sigh
Apr 4, 2013

Ok, so got my replacement camera yesterday, and thankfully this one does not exhibit the same issue as the last with the screen going all garbled...

However, it feels sluggish in comparison to the previous one.

The touch screen feels a lot less responsive, having to tap a number of times sometimes to get a response - but that is not what I want to ask about.

I am pretty sure, when using the touch AF instant photo on the previous one, that I could pretty much instantly take another photo as soon as the quick view/display of taken photo had gone.

What's happening now is that I have to wait until the processing light has stopped blinking before the two icons (touch af and instant share) on the left reappear before I can take another photo using the instant photo touch again.

This causes a delay of another second or two. It may not sound like much, but the feature suddenly doesn't feel as useful as it did previously.

I just need to know what it's like for other users... Unfortunately I returned the other camera yesterday, so can't go back to it to double check.

chrisrabe's gear list:chrisrabe's gear list
Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS
Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow