>>>> Street Photography eXchange ..where is it? Locked

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Si Gif
Regular MemberPosts: 446Gear list
Newcomer’s Observation
In reply to oneANT, Apr 4, 2013

The xchange thread is a Forum within a Forum. There is no rule that has been cited that appears to Outlaw or even discourage that. There appears to be/have been more activity within the subForum than within the Forum. That may have offended someone’s sensibilities and/or sense of what is good for the site and/or is a threat to a sense of Order or Control or Authority. Or something else that I can’t name.

As headlined I am new here but I felt welcomed, perhaps undeservedly flattered and constructively and politely critiqued.

I realize the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution has no application here (not meant to be ironic, just a legal fact. . . there is no governmental action, this is private property/space) but I think we all can agree that its' spirit can be a guide.  Caution: I am not actually proposing a rule because I have no authority to do so. That said, its a good idea not to yell “Fire” in a crowded forum.

I don’t have a vote as this is not a Democracy, nor does it need to be. That said, if I did have a vote it would say do your thing Frank, and if someone doesn’t like it the ex-xchange it is just a thread not a forum. There is infinite space for other threads.

-- hide signature --

Cliff
------------------
Show me the way to get out of this world/ That's where everything is

Si Gif's gear list:Si Gif's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D600 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +4 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow