Like?
Re: Sensor Size & Versatility
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Apr 4, 2013

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

ljfinger wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

ljfinger wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Continued discussion from: Is Full frame still the most versatile?

ljfinger wrote:

Not much...like I said, I use a small waist pack, and that includes a 70-200/2.8, a 24-105, a 15mm fisheye and a 35/1.4.

More than 8 lb of gear, even if held by a thin string does not describe my idea of small and light.

Well, maybe you should support it by something other than a thin string, and possibly hit the gym a bit.  8 pounds is nothing to wear unless you are disabled.

I don't buy photography gear as a substitute for gym.

Neither do I - it's too light.  I by astro stuff for that (a bit over 100 pounds):

Well, then you didn't really need to go to the gym, or make recommendations for doing so. But hey, if that gear is your idea of slim and trim... I can't really blame you. Society as a whole has a new meaning on the subject.

Where did I ever say anything about "slim and trim"?  I don't look for the smallest gear just like I don't buy the smallest shoes.  I buy gear that fits my hands, just like I buy shoes that fit my feet.  I have small hands which is one reason I use a 5D and not a 1D.

-- hide signature --

Lee Jay
(see profile for equipment)

Lee Jay's gear list:Lee Jay's gear list
Canon IXUS 310 HS Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 550D +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
jeezNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow