Forum ProPosts: 15,080
Like?
helps
In reply to nfpotter, Apr 4, 2013

nfpotter wrote:

Kim jakobsen wrote:

nfpotter wrote:

HongKongExpat wrote:

Seriously though...the forum's name encompasses all 3xxx through to 7xxx, so all models are catered for including D7100. Until an 8000 comes out we're all set...

Seriously though...

If you joined a PHOTOGRAPHY forum, and you're worried about a header, you most likely shouldn't have joined a PHOTOGRAPHY forum.  A GEAR forum MIGHT be better.

Maybe...

You DO know where You are, right? If there ever was at gear oriented photo-forum, this is it. The fact that it is split into camera models, rather than photographic issues, might be a pointer...

Well aware, thank you.  However, one can HOPE for change.  Most here reverse-engineer the process: rather than starting with pictures, and talking about the "techy" stuff that creates them, much more often it is the opposite.

I often have to step back and remember that. It really helps in ways we often overlook.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
rhit MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow