D800 Firmware Update Focus Improvement!

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
AZBlue
Contributing MemberPosts: 866Gear list
Like?
Re: Negative Spin Doctor
In reply to primeshooter, Apr 3, 2013

primeshooter wrote:
I'll be overjoyed when I get a chance to test it properly in all lights. For now, I am not obsessing over anything, merely pointing out the fact they should stop stealthing stuff and fess up to the fact they have clearly going by the comments, adjusted AF-C and AF-S focus. Many on here didn't even notice how bad the focus on the D800 was up til this point, this says alot too!

I think what people are saying is that your "pointing out" that Nikon should "fess up to the fact they have clearly... adjusted AF-C and AF-S focus" is clearly harping on something that is not even an issue, and in an otherwise very positively received firmware update. Thanks for pointing that out. Now can you please finally just enjoy your camera and take photos that are not test targets?

-- hide signature --

"I've been in more laps than a napkin" - Mae West

AZBlue's gear list:AZBlue's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow