JPG
JPG
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
Re: Fujifilm better than sony?
In reply to JPG, Apr 3, 2013

JPG wrote:

thenewcameraguy wrote:

Went to a camera Store today they don't carry nikon or sony but every other brands. The sales guy showed me X-E1 Fuji and he said it's better than nex 6 and it competes with nex 7 and beats nex 7 and I also went to Sony store to see the Nex 6 and 7. Do you guys think Fuji X-E1 competes with nex 7 and it's better? I know Fuji is expensive than both nex so does that makes it better? And the sales guy also told me sony has 5 lenses and they won't release more lens after Thier full frame nex. Is that True? I don't want to buy nex cameras and be stuck with 5 lenses. Either way if I end up with nex I will only have 3 lenses the most. If the sales guy statements are true I'll get Fuji. Please share what you guys think?

Don't take what a salesman tells with a grain of salt, he's trying to sell you something.  Every camera has it's glitches and faults.  You can only read and discover, with research, what they are and decide if you can live with them.  Read the Forums, like the Fuji and the Sony Forums and find out what the biggest complaints are.  Above all, the camera reviews like those on this site, can be the most helpful.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow