Sensor Size & Versatility

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,977Gear list
Like?
Re: Sensor Size & Versatility
In reply to Jorginho, Apr 3, 2013

Jorginho wrote:

I have m43 cams (G1, GH2 and EPl5). To me, they are better balanced than the NEX6. Especially the lens choice and the lens size. Yes, sure...sporters jumping up and down in an arena and seagulls gliding by. Look at my gallery, they are there (sport not, not interested but it is all the same). NEX6 is pretty bad in AF tracking inspite of PDAF.  Panasonic Gh3 is better. But you won't catch me saying they xan do it all. Nikon D4 can do it all for instance.

As demonstrated to you, NEX-system is flexible enough to match DSLR/DSLT performance if the photographer chooses to. You can sit here and parrot that it cannot, but proof is in the pudding, some of it already delivered to you.

BTW, no, D4 isn't even close to defining versatility to me.

There were pictures made of sports, birds in flight etc with Manual focussed camera's. But it would be quite a stretch to say the cam can do it just like any other cam. Mirrorless camera's are getting better and better, but currently they cannot do it all.

Like what?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
jeezNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow