Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,639
Like?
Re: Jerky movement in CS6
In reply to multisanti, Apr 3, 2013

multisanti wrote:

MrPhotoBob wrote:

All of the sliders when I place the pen on the tablet in order to them do not move smoothly at first, but hesitate and then jerks in to action causing the stylus to move between 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch before it starts moving smoothly.  It will move very smoothly why I am working with that slider and then start the jerking motion when I move to another slider.

I have the same problem and I don't know how to fix it! I'm desperate! Any ideas?

In my case it didn't solve just by disconnecting and connecting again the USB cable.

I was using the Western Digital external USB2 hard drive and found out that I needed to update my hard drive to a new USB3 external hard drive.  I ended up having to purchase 2 more Western Digital external hard drives with USB3 support as well as a new desktop computer that had USB3 ports and everything is working just fine.  It turned out to be that the USB2 drive was not running fast enough for the software and needed to be speeded up, although it was working just fine with Photoshop CS5.  Check your drives and see if they are USB3 supported, as well if you have a USB3 port on your computer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow