Do you leave your A77 (or other SLT/SLR) behind when you go on holiday?

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Joe M.
Regular MemberPosts: 499Gear list
Like?
I take either my A65 or my A77 and maybe a P/S, HX100 or HX200V
In reply to tbcass, Apr 3, 2013

This past Christmas I took both my A65 and A77 I used one the A77 mounted on a tripod to Record Video of Christmas Day Gifts being Opened and the A65 I carried with the Sony MonoPod and took photos with during the Morning Event.  I also Had my HX200V for the Long Zoom Shots up in the Mountains but I never used it I was always grabbing my A65 with the Leather Body Case.

Just this Easter I used my DSC-HX200V which worked well for the Family East Dinner together.  I actually got some really good shots but then again it was a bright day outside and due to it being so the inside was well lit.  But I did miss my add on Flash from my SLT's

I normally use my SLT's over most Camera's I have unless I need a Longer Zoom than my 300mm lens I then go to my HX100 or 200.  They perform pretty well for the Tech they have crammed in there.

Thanks

Joe

Joe M.'s gear list:Joe M.'s gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S85 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow