D7100 - I need help solving the "green shadows" in skin tones problem

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,509Gear list
Like?
Re: D7100 - I need help solving the "green shadows" in skin tones problem
In reply to rhlpetrus, Apr 3, 2013

rhlpetrus wrote:

Don't be humble, you certainly could help him as well as me or any other here, if only he let them.

No humility involved.  If I really were going to buy the camera, I would jump right in.  But, I would give myself time to acclimate.  I strongly advise against jumping to conclusions whether in photography or any aspect of life.  That, really, is my main point.  If I could get the op to ease up and commit to the long term, I would have helped.

Since I am not in the market at this time, I can evaluate the work of others, such as yourself, and try to arrive at my own conclusions.  So, it is great to just sit back, relax, and read threads that give the camera a thorough workout.  My main concern with the 24mp breed of camera is more practical--i.e., the strain on my computer--than qc related.

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow